- Two large, empty oatmeal containers to fill up (one regular, one quick oats)
- An egg carton to load up with eggs (4 year old loves that job!)
- Two empty plastic bottles for refills of body care products (liquid soap and sweet almond oil)
- A bunch of plastic bags to use for produce and bulk items (I really need to get me some of those reusable produce bags!)
- A big bag of plastic bags to recycle (the have a bin you can stuff them in)
- And last but not least, my reusable shopping bags.
I felt like a bag lady hauling all that stuff into the store! But in the end, I'm always glad that I made the effort. How do you feel about the extra work that it takes to bring your own packaging to the store? I thought I'd try out a poll - my very first!