What smells like fresh ylang ylang flowers, feels like silk and makes your skin feel super soft? Lily Organics Moisturizing Cream of course! I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm loving the way it makes my skin smell, look and feel!
What makes Lily Organics so special?
- It's a small, family owned business run by a 7th generation farmer named Lily.
- Products are made fresh every week in a USDA Certified Organic laboratory in Colorado.
- Ingredients are grown on a USDA Certified Organic farm.
- Six products in the line are USDA Certified Organic, and they are working to get the rest of them certified as well.
- They offer specific lines for every skin type - Dry, Mature, Oily, Combination, Acne-prone, Sensitive and Normal.
- No synthetic ingredients are used.
- Products are packaged in recyclable glass bottles.
- They offer trial packs so you can try samples before you commit to full-sized products.
Now that I've sampled the Moisturizing Cream, I'm eager to try the whole dry skin line. I only wish I could find their products locally, but for now I will have to purchase direct from the Lily Organics website.
(Full Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest opinion.)