You've probably got the reusable grocery bag habit down pretty well by now. So are you ready to master a new eco-habit? How about giving up paper towels in public restrooms? Knowing that the average person uses 2400 to 3000 paper towels in a year, this is an eco-habit that could have considerable positive environmental impact!
Sound like a good idea but hard to pull off? It's easier than you'd think - especially if you carry PeopleTowels in your purse or backpack. PeopleTowels are reusable, hand towels meant to replace paper towels in on-the-go situations. Here's what makes PeopleTowels so great:
- Made from 100% organic, Fair Trade cotton (GOTS certified)
- Very absorbent but light-weight fabric that dries quickly
- Machine washable
- Printed using eco-friendly dyes
- Can clip onto bag using convenient cloth hangtag
- Sets come with handy carrying sack
- Multiple other uses including lunch box napkin, hankie and wipe for messy hands and faces
- Company is member of 1% For The Planet
Best of all, PeopleTowels are adorable! The company sent me the Earth Set (pictured here) but there are many other cute designs. Order them individually or in 2, 3 or 5 day supplies. You can even create custom designs and sell PeopleTowels as a school fundraiser!
Are you ready to make PeopleTowels your next Eco-Habit? Get a 15% discount on any order of 2 or more PeopleTowels using the code MINDFUL at checkout. Valid through midnight, CST on Wednesday, October 12th.
(Full Disclosure: I was sent a free sample of PeopleTowels in exchange for my honest opinion.)