In case you haven't noticed, there are a lot of skin care companies out there. Many of them strive to be natural, organic or use the latest hot ingredients in order to attract attention in the sea of competition. I recently found a company that stands out among the crowd - at least to me: Andalou Naturals.
Andalou Naturals is a relative newcomer in the skin care field. Products are made with a blend of natural, organic and Fair Trade ingredients and the company is committed to being transparent about ingredients and overall sustainability. Here's why I think Andalou Naturals stands out:
High quality ingredients
- Minimum 70% certified organic ingredients
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Increasing number of Fair Trade ingredients including shea butter, cocoa powder and hibiscus extract
- Meets standard for Whole Foods Premium Body Care label
- Full ingredient disclosure so that customers like you and me can make informed decisions
- NO sulfates, GMOs, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, or paraben preservatives
- Verified gluten-free, vegetarian, and cruelty free
- Products use Advanced Fruit Stem Cell science to help renew and repair healthy skin
- I tried the Avo Cocoa Skin Food Mask - and boy is it ever nice! It's similar to my homemade Chocolate Facial Mask but much more sophisticated. Advanced Fruit Stem Cells, organic avocado and Fair Trade cocoa help to slow cellular damage and stimulate healthy cell renewal. It goes on super smooth, smells good enough to eat and left my face feeling nourished and healthy!
Best of all, Andalou Naturals is affordable!! I've fallen for some pretty expensive natural and organic skin care lines in the past and it's nice to find a line that I can buy without cringing at the price. (a 6-oz cleanser is $12.95 and a 1.75-oz facial cream is $24.95). You can find Andalou Naturals at Whole Foods Markets, other specialty stores and online. Check to see if there's a location near you!
Want to try Andalou Naturals? If you place an order online, you can take advantage of a special deal: Buy any cleanser and facial cream and receive a full sized toner for FREE!! Plus free shipping on orders over $49.
Have you tried Andalou Naturals? Leave a comment and let me know your favorites!
(Full Disclosure: I received a free Skin Food Mask from Andalou Naturals in exchange for my honest opinion.)