If you are looking for a gift with a little more meaning than a knick-knacks purchased at the mall and a little more excitement than a new set of dishtowels, may I suggest Conscious Box?
What is Conscious Box?
Conscious Box is basically a green goodie box, filled with natural and eco-friendly products! The mission of the company is to help people discover ethical, honest, eco-minded businesses and new products that may make their lives a little better.
- Products are handpicked from businesses who care about sustainability, environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
- Emphasis on smaller businesses vs. large corporations.
- Includes natural, organic, Fair Trade, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free etc...
- Most products are sample sized although some are pretty generous for samples.
- Packaging is 100% post consumer recycled cardboard.
- The company is mindful of the impact of shipping and uses as few resources as possible.
How do I buy it?
Each month, a brand new Conscious Box is created with a new assortment of goodies packed inside. Sign up for monthly delivery (you can cancel anytime) or get a 3 or 6 month subscription. The cost is $19 per month ($12 + $7 shipping) or $54 for 3 months and $106 for 6 months. Each box is valued at at least $30 if not more. I personally will be giving the 3-month subscription to at least one person on my list!
Can I have a peek inside?
Normally, you can't find out what is inside a Conscious Box - it ruins the surprise! But since I was sent a sample of the December box, I get to give you a sneak peek:
I already gobbled up the Daily Mocha Mantra bar (chocolate hemp!) and I'm very excited to try the Berryplus laundry detergent. There's a sample of Justin's almond butter, a couple of great-smelling soap samples and much more!
Win a Conscious Box!
One lucky Mindful Momma reader will win a Conscious Box of their very own! I am trying out Rafflecopter for the very first time. I've heard it makes entering a lot easier but let me know what you think of it!