The parents who launched Dolphin Organics were tired of hearing the same complaint over and over: that many natural and organic brands just couldn't be trusted not to include artificial and potentially toxic ingredients in their products. So when they developed a line of personal care products for babies and kids, they made it simple to tell exactly what was in the products. Check out the easy to read ingredient list (note - there's nothing in the artificial column):
- Products score 0-1 on the Skin Deep cosmetics database (very low hazard)
- The Quality Insurance International seal certifies that all organic ingredients are truly organic
- The NSF Made with Organic seal assures products contain at least 70% certified organic content
- A trusted partner of Healthy Child Healthy World
- Packaging made with post-consumer recycled material
I found the Baby Bubble Bath to be on the thin side and it was easy for me to squirt in more than was needed (and you really don't need much). Since prices are higher than what you'll pay for drug store bubble bath ($12.99 for a 12-oz bottle), I didn't want to waste a drop.
My boys aren't babies anymore but the Baby Shampoo and Body Wash works great for their hair. I love that it's tear-free and it just takes a dollop to get a head full of lather!
Have you tried Dolphin Organics?
(Full Disclosure: I was sent free samples of Dolphin Organics Bubble Bath and Baby Shampoo in exchange for my honest opinion.)