Have you ever had someone go out of their way to open up a door for you, surprise you by picking up the tab for lunch, leave a bouquet of flowers on your doorstep....or something equally unexpected? If you have, then you've experienced a random act of sweetitude.
What is Sweetitude?
According to Stonyfield Organic, Sweetitude is:
"A naturally sweet act or attitude. A pleasant disposition brought about by a non-artificial act of sweetness."
Stonyfield has a fun promotion going on right now encouraging people to spread the sweetness by sharing their favorite acts of Sweetitude. Visit www.sweetitude.com everyday between now and March 6th and tell them what sweetitude means to you. They are giving away 100 prizes including free Stonyfield yogurt, $100 gift cards to Whole Foods, Stonyfield swag, cookbooks, and a grand prize ski getaway to Okemo Mountain resort! Doesn't hurt to try!
Acts of Sweetitude
In the past few days, I have committed a few random acts of Sweetitude:
- Shoveled my neighbor's sidewalk
- Left outgrown ice skates at a community skating rink for public use
- Notified restaurant employee of a customer's lost purse
Here are a few more ideas:
- Hold open the door for someone with a big smile on your face
- Give a helping hand when you see someone carrying a lot of stuff
- Cook a favorite meal for someone you love
- Pay for a cup of coffee for the person behind you in line
- Give someone a shoulder massage
- Share homemade cookies with a neighbor
- Say I LOVE YOU to someone you care about
- Invite a friend to the movies or dinner
- Send a snail mail card to a good friend
- Weed your neighbor's garden
Have you committed any random acts of Sweetitude? Please share!
The reason I'm talking about Stonyfield today is that I was recently asked to become a Stonyfield Yo-Getter, which is basically an ambassador for the Stonyfield brand. Since few days go by without Stonyfield yogurt in our fridge, I figured this was a partnership that made complete sense! They promise to keep me up to speed on all the cool promotions and campaigns (like the awesome anti-GMO, Just Label It campaign) they are involved in.
Do you have any questions about Stonyfield? I'm sure I could get them answered for you!
(Full Disclosure: I am supporting Stonyfield as a Stonyfield YoGetter. Stonyfield sent me coupons for free product but I have not been compensated in any other way.)