As we rush along with our busy schedules, it can be hard to find time to slow down and connect with ourselves and feel gratitude for our lives. The founders of Yuzen, Jen and Ted Ning hope to help us do just that with their monthly subscription service specializing in earth friendly, natural and organic products that deliver a little bit of zen into our lives.
Ted is the executive director of LOHAS, an organization whose mission is create a community of consumers and companies interested in health, environment, social justice and sustainable living. I met Ted at a local LOHAS networking event and was totally impressed with his dedication to creating a conscious consumer marketplace. Yuzen is one more way to do that.
- Most products are full-sized or premium samples.
- Focus on luxurious, pampering products.
- Each box is valued at $55 or more.
- Packaging is eco-friendly but with an upscale feel.
- Each box comes with a piece of authentic Japanese paper called yuzen (also known as chiyogami).
Can I have a peek inside?
Every month is different but here's what arrived in the August box:
- CowGirl ranch hand cream - a solid lotion bar shaped like a flower. Love!!
- Pangea Organics - deluxe samples of facial mask and facial cream.
- LA Fresh - 4 different biodegradable towelettes - perfect for my travel bag!
- Honey Stinger organic energy chews in an amazing pomegranate flavor.
- St. Claire's Organics Spearmints - going straight into my purse!
How do I sign up?
Win a Yuzen Box!
Ted and Jen kindly offered to do a giveaway to help launch their exciting new company. One lucky Mindful Momma reader will get a Yuzen Box delivered to their door! Usually the contents of each month's box are top secret but I get to give you a sneak peek at the October box! Doesn't it look scrumptious?
Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. The giveaway will run through midnight on Wednesday, October 17th. You must be a U.S. resident to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway