As we rush along with our busy schedules, it can be hard to find time to slow down and connect with ourselves and feel gratitude for our lives. The founders of Yuzen, Jen and Ted Ning hope to help us do just that with their monthly subscription service specializing in earth friendly, natural and organic products that deliver a little bit of zen into our lives.
Ted is the executive director of LOHAS, an organization whose mission is create a community of consumers and companies interested in health, environment, social justice and sustainable living. I met Ted at a local LOHAS networking event and was totally impressed with his dedication to creating a conscious consumer marketplace. Yuzen is one more way to do that.
- Most products are full-sized or premium samples.
- Focus on luxurious, pampering products.
- Each box is valued at $55 or more.
- Packaging is eco-friendly but with an upscale feel.
- Each box comes with a piece of authentic Japanese paper called yuzen (also known as chiyogami).