Maybe I've been living under a rock but I only recently discovered that you can read Kindle books on an iPad. Exciting news for someone who has an iPad but no Kindle! Turns out there's an app for that - It's called Kindle for iPad and you can get it for free through Amazon.
Guess what the first book I downloaded was? My own book Practically Green: Your Guide to EcoFriendly Decision-Making of course! It was fun to see it on the big screen for the first time!
If you are interested in getting a copy for your Kindle or iPad, it's just a couple of clicks away! Here's a peek at what's inside the book (read more about it here):
- Copy & Clip guides that simplify shopping
- At-a-glance charts and lists that break down complicated information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- 30+ easy, earth-friendly DIY projects and ideas
- Healthy recipes for things like sustainable snacks and greener lunches
- Essential information to help you make smart, greener choices for your family
I'd be so honored if you picked up a copy!